Families Participate in all Three Programs
1. Parent-child Treatment
- Builds skills in communication and problem-solving.
- Helps parents learn to listen to children.
- Facilitates child’s and parent’s ability to develop a healthy relationship.
2. Co-parent Treatment
- Teaches parents how to work together to foster healthy child adjustment.
- Helps parents establish healthy family boundaries.
- Supports parents in maintaining child-centered approach during times of parent conflict.
3. Parent Treatment (parents individually)
- Enables each parent to understand the child’s perspective and needs.
- Teaches parents skills to encourage and foster a healthy relationship.
- Helps each parent create a safe environment for the child to communicate.