We use an outpatient treatment model so families can remain at home and develop strategies to repair relationships.
We are a group of experienced therapists who specialize in working with high-conflict families and create an individualized team for each family that works together to achieve the best outcome. Families are matched with a team of three therapists and appointments are scheduled at one of those therapists’ private offices in the Chicago area.
- The needs of the children come first.
- Good child adjustment allows healthy development.
- Children thrive when they have the best possible relationship with both parents.
- Children should never be in the middle of conflict.
- Treatment requires the involvement of both parents.
- Families need a safe, respectful environment to reorganize relationships and resolve conflict.
- The more quickly relationships between children and parents are repaired, the easier the adjustment is for children.